Today the customer is the boss. You don’t win with price or offering. You win with great customer experiences. The problem with most companies’ content strategies? They don’t create valuable experiences and their messaging doesn’t resonate with the people they’re trying to reach. The result? Customers don’t care what most brands are saying. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
This year marks a major shift in how Google will index websites as the Mobile-First Index begins rolling out. What does it all mean for your organization and its website? Where should you prioritize your resources and efforts? In this half day workshop, you’ll be guided through how to adjust for the Mobile-First Index and other tactics to ensure increased indexability, rankings and visibility to attract your prospects.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the difference between indexing and ranking
- Know what the Mobile-First Index is and how to prepare
- Choose the right keywords
- Determine if linking still matters
- Measure SEO ROI, and the impact it has on your business
- Justify your investment in SEO
- Solve the most common SEO pitfalls
- Maximize your SEO investment