Lessons Learned in Content Personalization During Worst Hurricane Month in History
When you’re tasked with delivering the perfect weather story for every user at any moment – and it just so happens to be the strongest hurricane month in history – you know you have your work cut out. In this session, The Weather Company’s Senior Content Strategist Lindsay Howard will share the lessons she learned in localization and personalization to inform content and improve her user approach when Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Jose & Maria hit last fall.
After this session, you’ll be able to
- Use location, time, behavior, and events to create hyper-personalized mobile experiences for users
- Increase retention, sessions per user, and home screen click-through rates
- Maintain user interest and engagement over a longer period of time
- Use machine learning and bot-driven conversations to further personalize content in the near future
- Define your execution pillars